To many, a full head of hair represents attractiveness and desirability both personally and professionally.
The facts are that 40 million men and approximately 21 million women suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair. Many potential patients shy-away from (or are not candidates for) the traditional “strip method” of hair replacement because of the slow recovery time, the loss of feeling at the incision site, the linear scar on the back of the head, or the amount of post-operative pain involved. Hair Restoration should be unnoticeable to all but those you tell.
Gateway Aesthetic is excited to offer NeoGraft, a “state-of-the-art” solution for hair loss. This game changing technology automates the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method to give patients more natural looking results with minimal downtime, no linear scaring and no stitches.
Top 10 Reasons Why NeoGraft is the Solution:
- It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Patients who receive NeoGraft™ feel little to no discomfort.
- No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft™ procedure.
- No linear scar.
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long.
- Shorter recovery time.
- Less restrictions on your normal daily activities.
- Patients can typically go back to work the next day.
- More natural looking results.
- Shorter procedure time, significantly faster than manual FUE.
At Gateway Aesthetic, we are also able to use PRP and stem cell treatments to enhance hair restoration. PRP (platelet rich plasma, obtained from your own blood) and optional umbilical cord tissue stem cells (obtained from an umbilical cord tissue bank) are injected into the skin to stimulate follicles to grow hair in greater density and thickness. This is a newer procedure that is used to treat thinning hair in both men and women.
To schedule a free consultation, contact us today at 801-595-1600.